You Are the Miracle!

You Are the Miracle!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Darkness turned to light

                                                           

I was lost and in the dark
I thought I would fall apart
I was terrified felt worthless, and alone
Sitting in a pit of my own making
You reached down and took my hand
Your love surrounding me like a warm blanket of light
Oh such love filled my heart
You pulled me up and opened my eyes
I came to learn and realize, what an amazing world this can be
No more hiding in the dark, confused and torn apart
Now my body is filled with light and no longer so uptight.
The wonders all around me fill my soul with gratitude
Once there was only dark and now there is light
There was fear and now there’s joy
So much in life there is to explore
A message I implore, Freedom through, Faith, Trust and Love
You see love is all there really is
So open up your heart and let it in
Freedom, Faith, Hope and Love are sent from up above
So open up your heart and let it in

I wrote this a few months before my husband (Rob) returned home from a deployment in Kosovo  in late 2008. It is an insight into my life and what I had created before and what I now know. Going through this allowed me to realize a lot of different things, for which I am truly grateful, and also showed me how special my angel children are and how to have a loving and more understanding relationship with them. In learning and growing I realize they have so much to teach me! I am extremely grateful for all of my experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment