You Are the Miracle!

You Are the Miracle!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

ONE POST AT A TIME

I was listening to a CD the other night as I was driving home from a meeting. The title of it was the daffodil principle. There was a moment in the CD where the woman was telling a story about a daffodil garden, and it hit me so strongly! The kind of strong that you feel in your cells and that brings tears to your eyes. She said the words just one bulb at a time. This was how a woman had planted thousands of daffodils, just one bulb at a time. In just those simple words it hit me so strongly. That is what I have been desiring to do all along. Like those flower bulbs I have been posting one blog, one article, one message at a time. Desiring to bring hope, joy, freedom and Love into the lives of others. If through these posts and messages one persons life is changed or a hint of remembering takes place I am truly Grateful! I desire that all people are able to feel their light and experience the Love that they truly are! To be an instrument or light in their own personal metamorphosis and that of the world. Guiding each other to remember who they truly are and for all to Love and accept themselves. Just one post, one , message, or one smile at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment