You Are the Miracle!

You Are the Miracle!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My perception on relationships!



I was in the bedroom with my husband the other day and 1 of our 3 cats was stretched out on our bed. Her sister cat came in and lovingly started to groom her. When the cat being groomed tired of it, she playfully pushed her sister away. She was very gentle with her but, forceful enough to get her to stop. While lurking in the other room is our older cat she has not really taken to the new cats. She waits for them to pounce on them or growl at them. My husband and I then moved into our dining room and observed this behavior. While watching the cats my thoughts turned to human relationships. I have recognized that in my family and some others, that I have witnessed, either people are kinder to their own family members than to a stranger or just the opposite, kinder to a stranger than their own family members. Don't get me wrong there are those who are kind to everyone. When this happens it is a beautiful thing! Then I get to take a good look in the mirror and ask myself am I kind to everyone? Am I looking at every person I see through God's eyes? Do I LOVE all people for who they truly are and not who I or we think they are? I would like to think that I have an unconditional LOVE for all mankind. The question is though, do I really and truly? Do I treat all people equally? I know in the past I did not, but I am going forward and working through that. We are all one and, in God's eyes we are all equal! It does not matter what color our skin is, what or religious preference is, or where we live in this world. He loves us unconditionally, so therefore my hope, my goal, is to not only LOVE but, to see all others through God's eyes! We are not who we think we are, for we are spirit beings having a physical experience and, our ways are not God's ways. Every day I desire to hear more, see more, and feel more the way God does! This is my healing, my story and, Just one woman's perception!

No comments:

Post a Comment